Our Operations Manager Alicia will be doing the Big Chop on Januray 01 2013. To coincide with this, AfroDeity will be running a Castor Oil Challenge in 2013. Alicia will be using the Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Liquid Hair Food for this challenge. The challenge will run for 3 months from January 01, 2013 until March 31, 2012.
To Enter Comment and Share here
Please bear with us as this is first challenge we have run so if you have suggestions or questions please feel free to comment or email challenge @afrodeity.co.uk
Some questions for you to answer (Comment and Share here)
1. How will you be applying your Castor Oil? (Hot Oil Treatments, Sealing Your Ends, Applying to the Scalp)
2. What is your ultimate hair goal (Arm Pit Length, Shoulder Length, Mid Back Length)
3. Is this your first challenge?. If not did you keep up with the last challnege you did and did you see any results.
4. Will you be using Jamaican Black Castor Oil or another Castor Oil?
(Eg. clear Castor Oil - Samples of Fountain available at AfroDeity and soon to be available from Stockists)
If you are on Facebook or Pinterest, post a picture and let us and others on the challenge see where you are starting from. You will get an invite to the boards and groups once you have commented below. Any problems please email email@example.com
Pinterest AfroDeity Castor Oil Challenge Board see Alicia's progress and catch up with others on the challenge.
Deadline for entry: January 6, 2013.
Frequency: 3 times a week (various methods)
- All races, all hair styles , all lengths are able to take part in this challenge!
- Protective Styles, Relaxed, Locs, Weave, Extensions, Twists, Braids, Natural, please join us.
- Open to everyone, AfroDeity is based in the UK but we want to hear from everyone who is interested in maintaining their hair.
- You can buy Jamaican Black Castor Oil from your local Afro Caribbean Hair & Beauty store but if you are after Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil we are able to supply you with a sample if you email us. We will be sending sample to our stockists at the beginning of the challenge so you can pick up a sample from these as well.
Alicia will be using the Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food.The great thing about Fountains Jamaican Black Castor Oil hair food is that it is perfect for styles like locs or braids as it is quickly absorbed and is not thick and greasy,as such it will not block pores and can be left on the scalp. This is also a bonus for all hair types as people with thinner hair strands may have difficulty applying such a thick oil.
If you have any questions you an email Alicia directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to ask her about her Big Chop or email@example.com for any other questions
We will also be having a few prize draws during the challenge and a Pinterest Treasure Hunt! The last day to register for this challenge is January 6th 2013
The last day to register for this challenge is January 6th 2013
Any Questions Comment or email CHALLENGE@AFRODEITY.CO.UK