Essence.com had a great post on Celebrity Styles you can do at home.
So how do I achieve Corrine's amazing twist out?
- Start with damp hair possibly best if it is just towel dried. Divide the hair into sections. I personally stick to six sections when I am styling.
- Detangle from Root to tip with fingers or if preferred a wide tooth comb.
- Apply a light serum or oil ( You know I love Fountain JBCO)
- Apply your favorite curl cream or moisturize to each section (Joliette Curl Me Soft works wonders for me, contains organic shea butter and smells AWESOME!)
- Create a two-strand twist. I like to do this into a sort of canerow, but with twists
- Wait until the hair is completely dry —usually overnight— before removing the twists. Fluff with your fingers for fullness.
Embrace Your Inner AfroDeity